January 10, 2016 – Lilead Project Team members, Jeffrey DiScala and Christie Kodama, presented “The Lilead Fellows Program: An Alternative Approach for Preparing School Library Leaders” at the 2016 ALISE Conference held in Boston, Massachusetts during one of the juried paper sessions throughout the 4-day meeting of LIS educators. Their presentation started with how the Lilead Fellows Program idea was born and focused on the guiding elements, outcomes and responses to the program. Presentation slides may be found here.
- The Lilead Project Publishes Second Article on 2012 Survey Findings in SLR
- Lilead Community Meeting Held at 2017 ALA Midwinter
- Fellow Ann Morgester to Present at AkLA 2017: Ketchikan
- The Lilead Project Welcomes New Fellows Program Mentors
- The Lilead Project Releases 2017-18 Fellows Program Application Form
#Lilead on TwitterMy Tweets