January 10, 2016 – Lilead Project Team members, Jeffrey DiScala and Christie Kodama, presented “The Lilead Fellows Program: An Alternative Approach for Preparing School Library Leaders” at the 2016 ALISE Conference held in Boston, Massachusetts during one of the juried paper sessions throughout the 4-day meeting of LIS educators. Their presentation started with how the Lilead Fellows Program idea was born and focused on the guiding elements, outcomes and responses to the program. Presentation slides may be found here.
- Lilead Mentor Ann Ewbank named 2018 ALA Policy Corps Member
- Lilead Fellow Jennifer Sturge shares the impact of asking “What’s Your Why?”
- Resources from Fellows AASL National Conference Presentations
- Lilead Fellows gather in Phoenix prior to the AASL National Conference
- Cohort 2 Mentor Judi Moreillon Talks Lilead Influence in Texas
#Lilead on TwitterMy Tweets