January 10, 2016 – Lilead Project Team members, Jeffrey DiScala and Christie Kodama, presented “The Lilead Fellows Program: An Alternative Approach for Preparing School Library Leaders” at the 2016 ALISE Conference held in Boston, Massachusetts during one of the juried paper sessions throughout the 4-day meeting of LIS educators. Their presentation started with how the Lilead Fellows Program idea was born and focused on the guiding elements, outcomes and responses to the program. Presentation slides may be found here.
- Lilead to Present at SXSW EDU 2019
- Lilead Fellow Ann Morgester Awarded 2018 Linda K. Barrett Service Award from AKASL
- The Lilead Project To Launch Online Professional Development Courses for School Library Leaders
- The Lilead Project Community Recent Elections
- National School Library Program of the Year
#Lilead on TwitterMy Tweets