January 10, 2016 – Lilead Project Team members, Jeffrey DiScala and Christie Kodama, presented “The Lilead Fellows Program: An Alternative Approach for Preparing School Library Leaders” at the 2016 ALISE Conference held in Boston, Massachusetts during one of the juried paper sessions throughout the 4-day meeting of LIS educators. Their presentation started with how the Lilead Fellows Program idea was born and focused on the guiding elements, outcomes and responses to the program. Presentation slides may be found here.
- Four 15/16 Lilead Fellows Elected to AASL Board of Directors
- 15/16 Fellow’s District Named Outstanding School Library District in Pennsylvania
- 2017-2018 Lilead Fellows Announced
- 15/16 Fellow Kate Moore Publishes Latest SLJ Take the Lead Installment
- Two Fellows’ Districts Named NCTQ ‘Great Districts for Great Teachers’
#Lilead on TwitterMy Tweets