January 10, 2016 – Lilead Project Team members, Jeffrey DiScala and Christie Kodama, presented “The Lilead Fellows Program: An Alternative Approach for Preparing School Library Leaders” at the 2016 ALISE Conference held in Boston, Massachusetts during one of the juried paper sessions throughout the 4-day meeting of LIS educators. Their presentation started with how the Lilead Fellows Program idea was born and focused on the guiding elements, outcomes and responses to the program. Presentation slides may be found here.
- Lilead Announces Next Round of Leaders Courses
- Lilead Fellow Jen Sturge Awarded the Maryland Society for Educational Technology’s Outstanding Leader Using Technology
- Lilead Mentor Speaks about Advocacy Goals During School Library Month
- Lilead Fellows in ALA Elections
- Don’t Judge a Book by Its Cover Podcast
#Lilead on TwitterMy Tweets