We are excited to announce that Lilead Fellow Suzanna Panter has been accepted to present a Future15 session about school libraries at this year’s SXSW Education conference in Austin, TX. Her presentation, “Think, Create, Share & Grow in School Library Spaces”, will take place from 4:00PM – 4:15PM on Tuesday, March 8. Congratulations Suzanna!
- Graduate Student Jennifer Burris joins the Lilead Project
- Lilead Fellow Jennifer Sturge Talks Media Literacy in New Blog
- 2015/2016 Fellow Susan Grigsby Talks New Job in Singapore in SLJ Article
- Lilead Mentor Ann Ewbank named 2018 ALA Policy Corps Member
- Lilead Fellow Jennifer Sturge shares the impact of asking “What’s Your Why?”
#Lilead on TwitterMy Tweets