We are excited to announce that Lilead Fellow Suzanna Panter has been accepted to present a Future15 session about school libraries at this year’s SXSW Education conference in Austin, TX. Her presentation, “Think, Create, Share & Grow in School Library Spaces”, will take place from 4:00PM – 4:15PM on Tuesday, March 8. Congratulations Suzanna!
- 15/16 Fellow’s District Named Outstanding School Library District in Pennsylvania
- 2017-2018 Lilead Fellows Announced
- 15/16 Fellow Kate Moore Publishes Latest SLJ Take the Lead Installment
- Two Fellows’ Districts Named NCTQ ‘Great Districts for Great Teachers’
- Fellow Mary Keeling Plans School Library Renovation Project
#Lilead on TwitterMy Tweets