We are excited to announce that Lilead Fellow Suzanna Panter has been accepted to present a Future15 session about school libraries at this year’s SXSW Education conference in Austin, TX. Her presentation, “Think, Create, Share & Grow in School Library Spaces”, will take place from 4:00PM – 4:15PM on Tuesday, March 8. Congratulations Suzanna!
- Two Fellows’ Districts Named NCTQ ‘Great Districts for Great Teachers’
- Fellow Mary Keeling Plans School Library Renovation Project
- The Lilead Project Publishes Second Article on 2012 Survey Findings in SLR
- Lilead Community Meeting Held at 2017 ALA Midwinter
- Fellow Ann Morgester to Present at AkLA 2017: Ketchikan
#Lilead on TwitterMy Tweets