We are excited to announce that Lilead Fellow Suzanna Panter has been accepted to present a Future15 session about school libraries at this year’s SXSW Education conference in Austin, TX. Her presentation, “Think, Create, Share & Grow in School Library Spaces”, will take place from 4:00PM – 4:15PM on Tuesday, March 8. Congratulations Suzanna!
- Lilead to Present at SXSW EDU 2019
- Lilead Fellow Ann Morgester Awarded 2018 Linda K. Barrett Service Award from AKASL
- The Lilead Project To Launch Online Professional Development Courses for School Library Leaders
- The Lilead Project Community Recent Elections
- National School Library Program of the Year
#Lilead on TwitterMy Tweets