Jeffrey DiScala, Christie Kodma, and Kerry Townsend, members of the Lilead Project, are excited to present “Transforming PD Through School Library Leadership” at SXSW EDU 2019 in Austin, TX. They will share about the Lilead Project and its mission to empower, enable, and equip school library leaders to engage in transformative changes that reshape their mindsets to meet the teaching and learning needs of their school communities. Join them to reimagine how PD in your school and district can be used to positively impact your students, teachers, and school community. You can find more information here.
- Lilead Announces Next Round of Leaders Courses
- Lilead Fellow Jen Sturge Awarded the Maryland Society for Educational Technology’s Outstanding Leader Using Technology
- Lilead Mentor Speaks about Advocacy Goals During School Library Month
- Lilead Fellows in ALA Elections
- Don’t Judge a Book by Its Cover Podcast
#Lilead on TwitterMy Tweets