Jeffrey DiScala, Christie Kodma, and Kerry Townsend, members of the Lilead Project, are excited to present “Transforming PD Through School Library Leadership” at SXSW EDU 2019 in Austin, TX. They will share about the Lilead Project and its mission to empower, enable, and equip school library leaders to engage in transformative changes that reshape their mindsets to meet the teaching and learning needs of their school communities. Join them to reimagine how PD in your school and district can be used to positively impact your students, teachers, and school community. You can find more information here.
- Lilead to Present at SXSW EDU 2019
- Lilead Fellow Ann Morgester Awarded 2018 Linda K. Barrett Service Award from AKASL
- The Lilead Project To Launch Online Professional Development Courses for School Library Leaders
- The Lilead Project Community Recent Elections
- National School Library Program of the Year
#Lilead on TwitterMy Tweets