Congratulations to three members of the Lilead Project community on their recent elections. Lilead Fellow Mary Keeling was elected AASL Board of Directors President- Elect, Lilead Fellow Susan Gauthier was elected AASL Supervisors Section Chair-Elect, and Lilead Mentor Ann Ewbank was elected as an ALA Councilor.
- Lilead Announces Next Round of Leaders Courses
- Lilead Fellow Jen Sturge Awarded the Maryland Society for Educational Technology’s Outstanding Leader Using Technology
- Lilead Mentor Speaks about Advocacy Goals During School Library Month
- Lilead Fellows in ALA Elections
- Don’t Judge a Book by Its Cover Podcast
#Lilead on TwitterMy Tweets