Lilead Project is sad to announce the loss of a member of its Project Team, Dr. Diane Barlow, who passed away from pancreatic cancer on February 6, 2018. Diane was an enthusiastic and invaluable member of the Project Team. We are particularly grateful for her contributions to many of the Project’s publications including the two articles on the Lilead Survey, which appeared in School Library Research (SLR). For more information about Diane’s contribution to the library profession and iSchool at the University of Maryland, please see the announcement on the iSchool’s web site.
- Lilead Announces Next Round of Leaders Courses
- Lilead Fellow Jen Sturge Awarded the Maryland Society for Educational Technology’s Outstanding Leader Using Technology
- Lilead Mentor Speaks about Advocacy Goals During School Library Month
- Lilead Fellows in ALA Elections
- Don’t Judge a Book by Its Cover Podcast
#Lilead on TwitterMy Tweets