Lilead Project is sad to announce the loss of a member of its Project Team, Dr. Diane Barlow, who passed away from pancreatic cancer on February 6, 2018. Diane was an enthusiastic and invaluable member of the Project Team. We are particularly grateful for her contributions to many of the Project’s publications including the two articles on the Lilead Survey, which appeared in School Library Research (SLR). For more information about Diane’s contribution to the library profession and iSchool at the University of Maryland, please see the announcement on the iSchool’s web site.
- Lilead to Present at SXSW EDU 2019
- Lilead Fellow Ann Morgester Awarded 2018 Linda K. Barrett Service Award from AKASL
- The Lilead Project To Launch Online Professional Development Courses for School Library Leaders
- The Lilead Project Community Recent Elections
- National School Library Program of the Year
#Lilead on TwitterMy Tweets