Lilead Project is sad to announce the loss of a member of its Project Team, Dr. Diane Barlow, who passed away from pancreatic cancer on February 6, 2018. Diane was an enthusiastic and invaluable member of the Project Team. We are particularly grateful for her contributions to many of the Project’s publications including the two articles on the Lilead Survey, which appeared in School Library Research (SLR). For more information about Diane’s contribution to the library profession and iSchool at the University of Maryland, please see the announcement on the iSchool’s web site.
- Commemorating Diane Barlow, member of the Lilead Project Team
- Graduate Student Jennifer Burris joins the Lilead Project
- Lilead Fellow Jennifer Sturge Talks Media Literacy in New Blog
- 2015/2016 Fellow Susan Grigsby Talks New Job in Singapore in SLJ Article
- Lilead Mentor Ann Ewbank named 2018 ALA Policy Corps Member
#Lilead on TwitterMy Tweets