Lilead Fellow Priscille Dando was featured in the current May/June 2016 Knowledge Quest. Her article “Traditional Literacy and Critical Thinking” takes center stage in this issue about how different “litaracies” come together to form a meaningful school library program. Check out her great article in the current issue of Knowledge Quest!
- Lilead Mentor Ann Ewbank named 2018 ALA Policy Corps Member
- Lilead Fellow Jennifer Sturge shares the impact of asking “What’s Your Why?”
- Resources from Fellows AASL National Conference Presentations
- Lilead Fellows gather in Phoenix prior to the AASL National Conference
- Cohort 2 Mentor Judi Moreillon Talks Lilead Influence in Texas
#Lilead on TwitterMy Tweets