Lilead Fellow Priscille Dando was featured in the current May/June 2016 Knowledge Quest. Her article “Traditional Literacy and Critical Thinking” takes center stage in this issue about how different “litaracies” come together to form a meaningful school library program. Check out her great article in the current issue of Knowledge Quest!
- Lilead Fellow Jen Sturge Awarded the Maryland Society for Educational Technology’s Outstanding Leader Using Technology
- Lilead Mentor Speaks about Advocacy Goals During School Library Month
- Lilead Fellows in ALA Elections
- Don’t Judge a Book by Its Cover Podcast
- AASL Standards Videos by Lilead Fellow Suzanna Panter
#Lilead on TwitterMy Tweets