Lilead Fellow Priscille Dando was featured in the current May/June 2016 Knowledge Quest. Her article “Traditional Literacy and Critical Thinking” takes center stage in this issue about how different “litaracies” come together to form a meaningful school library program. Check out her great article in the current issue of Knowledge Quest!
- The Lilead Project Publishes Second Article on 2012 Survey Findings in SLR
- Lilead Community Meeting Held at 2017 ALA Midwinter
- Fellow Ann Morgester to Present at AkLA 2017: Ketchikan
- The Lilead Project Welcomes New Fellows Program Mentors
- The Lilead Project Releases 2017-18 Fellows Program Application Form
#Lilead on TwitterMy Tweets