Lilead Fellow Priscille Dando was featured in the current May/June 2016 Knowledge Quest. Her article “Traditional Literacy and Critical Thinking” takes center stage in this issue about how different “litaracies” come together to form a meaningful school library program. Check out her great article in the current issue of Knowledge Quest!
- Four 15/16 Lilead Fellows Elected to AASL Board of Directors
- 15/16 Fellow’s District Named Outstanding School Library District in Pennsylvania
- 2017-2018 Lilead Fellows Announced
- 15/16 Fellow Kate Moore Publishes Latest SLJ Take the Lead Installment
- Two Fellows’ Districts Named NCTQ ‘Great Districts for Great Teachers’
#Lilead on TwitterMy Tweets