Lilead Fellow Priscille Dando was featured in the current May/June 2016 Knowledge Quest. Her article “Traditional Literacy and Critical Thinking” takes center stage in this issue about how different “litaracies” come together to form a meaningful school library program. Check out her great article in the current issue of Knowledge Quest!
- Lilead to Present at SXSW EDU 2019
- Lilead Fellow Ann Morgester Awarded 2018 Linda K. Barrett Service Award from AKASL
- The Lilead Project To Launch Online Professional Development Courses for School Library Leaders
- The Lilead Project Community Recent Elections
- National School Library Program of the Year
#Lilead on TwitterMy Tweets