Metro Nashville Public Schools
Stephanie Ham serves as the Director of Library Services for Metro Nashville Public Schools, where she oversees 130 school library programs and librarians across Music City. Before becoming the Director of Library Services, she was a middle school teacher and high school librarian, and most recently served as the Project Coordinator of Limitless Libraries, a partnership program between Metro Nashville Public Schools and Nashville Public Library. She was also named a 2014 Library Journal Mover & Shaker. During her time as a Lilead Fellow, she will focus on changing the role of the school librarians from an operational position to an instructional partner that is a valued resource for school based administrators and staff.
- Graduate Student Jennifer Burris joins the Lilead Project
- Lilead Fellow Jennifer Sturge Talks Media Literacy in New Blog
- 2015/2016 Fellow Susan Grigsby Talks New Job in Singapore in SLJ Article
- Lilead Mentor Ann Ewbank named 2018 ALA Policy Corps Member
- Lilead Fellow Jennifer Sturge shares the impact of asking “What’s Your Why?”
#Lilead on TwitterMy Tweets