Metro Nashville Public Schools
Stephanie Ham serves as the Director of Library Services for Metro Nashville Public Schools, where she oversees 130 school library programs and librarians across Music City. Before becoming the Director of Library Services, she was a middle school teacher and high school librarian, and most recently served as the Project Coordinator of Limitless Libraries, a partnership program between Metro Nashville Public Schools and Nashville Public Library. She was also named a 2014 Library Journal Mover & Shaker. During her time as a Lilead Fellow, she will focus on changing the role of the school librarians from an operational position to an instructional partner that is a valued resource for school based administrators and staff.
- Two Fellows’ Districts Named NCTQ ‘Great Districts for Great Teachers’
- Fellow Mary Keeling Plans School Library Renovation Project
- The Lilead Project Publishes Second Article on 2012 Survey Findings in SLR
- Lilead Community Meeting Held at 2017 ALA Midwinter
- Fellow Ann Morgester to Present at AkLA 2017: Ketchikan
#Lilead on TwitterMy Tweets