Metro Nashville Public Schools
Stephanie Ham serves as the Director of Library Services for Metro Nashville Public Schools, where she oversees 130 school library programs and librarians across Music City. Before becoming the Director of Library Services, she was a middle school teacher and high school librarian, and most recently served as the Project Coordinator of Limitless Libraries, a partnership program between Metro Nashville Public Schools and Nashville Public Library. She was also named a 2014 Library Journal Mover & Shaker. During her time as a Lilead Fellow, she will focus on changing the role of the school librarians from an operational position to an instructional partner that is a valued resource for school based administrators and staff.
- Lilead Fellow Jen Sturge Awarded the Maryland Society for Educational Technology’s Outstanding Leader Using Technology
- Lilead Mentor Speaks about Advocacy Goals During School Library Month
- Lilead Fellows in ALA Elections
- Don’t Judge a Book by Its Cover Podcast
- AASL Standards Videos by Lilead Fellow Suzanna Panter
#Lilead on TwitterMy Tweets