- Alexandra Moses presented a concurrent panel discussion at ALA Midwinter 2013 titled “Virtual Mentoring: Building active, online communities that strengthen school library programs.” The two panelists other panelists were Christine Schein, president of the Colorado Association of School Libraries, and Andrea Christman, library supervisor for Montgomery County (Md.) Public Schools. They shared their in-depth knowledge of developing online communities at the state and local levels.
- Jeffrey DiScala presented a concurrent session at ALA Midwinter 2013 titled, “Survey Says: A Family Feud Exploration of Your School District Library Supervisor.'” This Bring-Your-Own-Device session challenged attendees to answer the Who, What When, Where, and Why of their own district library supervisor.
- The Lilead Project research team presented a poster, “The Lilead Project: A Study of School District Library Supervisors,” at the Maryland Library Association conference on May 9, 2013.
- The Lilead Project research team presented a Webinar, “Preliminary Results from the Lilead Survey of School District Library Supervisors,” on April 23, 2013. The presentation can be found on the News page.
- Dr. Ann C. Weeks and Jeffrey DiScala presented “Asking the Beautiful Questions About School Library Supervisors: An Initial Inquiry” at the ALISE 2013 conference in January.
- The Research Team presented a poster, “The Lilead Project: A Study of School District Library Supervisors,” at the ALISE 2013 conference.
- Dr. Sheri Massey, Alexandra Moses, and Rebecca Follman presented “Under Investigation: The Supervisor Situation,” at the Maryland Association of School Librarians conference in October, 2012.